UK University & Apprenticeship Search Fair
The event is completely free of charge for students, teachers and staff to attend. This informative and inspirational higher education fair is targeted at year 13s, many of whom will be in the process of completing their UCAS application. It will feature a very large and diverse selection of exhibiting universities, higher education institutions and apprenticeship providers. As well as the extensive range of apprenticeship and university seminars, the event now also includes interactive hubs and 1-to-1 advice centres. Features include:
- An array of exhibiting universities including the University of Oxford, red brick, Russell Group and modern institutions.
- University seminars will focus on UCAS personal statements, Oxbridge applications and student finance. University seminars are featured within a spacious theatre-style room.
- The Milkround School Leavers Apprenticeship Hall will feature some of the UK’s top apprenticeship providers, including Ernst & Young, PwC, Channel 4, IBM, Accenture and Grant Thornton to name but a few.
- Apprenticeship Seminars. There will be range of seminars running throughout the day including Higher and Degree Apprenticeships.
- New Creative and STEM hubs featuring interactive displays from many of the UK's specialist universities and providers within these fields.
- Student 1-1 Advice Centre - Expert 1-1 advice to help students make the right higher education and career choices.
- All students will be provided with a free university/UCAS/apprenticeship application guide brochure, open days and important HE dates wall calendar, pen, and other free promotional student items.
For your free ticket please register at: