The David Game Higher Education Centre (DGHE) offers a friendly, highly professional approach to empowering learners with the knowledge, skills and employability focus to be successful in a competitive job market, or indeed to progress to degree completion. Small classes, a diverse student body, expert tutors, guest speakers from industry and supplementary computer and academic writing classes all combine to offer a superior learning experience with outstanding student reviews.
Higher Education (HE) courses:
Bachelor's Degree (levels 4, 5 and 6)
BTEC HNC/D Diplomas (levels 4 and 5)
New courses commence January, February, May and September.
What makes DGHE special?
- Small well equipped classes with expert supportive tutors
- Courses are taught by highly qualified teaching staff with relevant industry experience
- Offer students career oriented opportunities through a personalised career advice centre
- Encourages students to become ‘Independent’ learners
- Equips students with relevant knowledge and skills
- Enables students to gain a degree with one extra year study at universities in the UK and internationally
- Enables real world skills that enhance employability at top companies
- The location of the College in the business district of London.
- Student loans (SLC) available (subject to eligibility checks)
David Game College is registered with the Office for Students (OfS). The Office for Students' primary aim is to ensure that English higher education is delivering positive outcomes for students – past, present, and future. More information may be found at: https://www.officeforstudents.org.uk/.
David Game College has undergone an educational oversight monitoring visit by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) and has received its final report, which is available in full here.
For further information, advice and guidance please visit the DGHE website.
|Contact the David Game Higher Education Department|
|Telephone||(+44) 020 3220 0347|