GCSE and A Level Courses Starting in January 2017
Did you know David Game College admits students for GCSE and A Level courses in January?
Courses running from January:
- one-and-a-half year A Level course sitting the exams in June 2018
- fast-track GCSE retake course sitting the exams in June 2017
- one- and-a-half year GCSE course sitting the exams in June 2018
Benefits of starting an A Level course in January:
- Complete your course in a shorter amount of time – you can start your university course in September 2018
- Get started on your course sooner rather than waiting for the new academic year
- Option of no formal exams in 2017. For students studying the new style A Levels it is no longer necessary to take the AS examination. Students studying the old style A Levels can choose to sit the AS and A2 in 2018 if they prefer.
- Individual assistance with UCAS application and personal statement.
Benefits of starting a GCSE course in January:
- Retake GCSE courses allow students to take their exams in June meaning they could progress to A Levels in September 2017.
- One-and-a half year GCSE courses give students a firm foundation for the examinations in 2018. If students are ready, they can take some exams in June 2017, so they can study more subjects from September, thereby completing as many as 8 GCSEs by June 2017.
For details on the tuition fee for the above courses and any other course, please contact the Head of Admissions.
Visit David Game College at our Open Day on Tuesday 25 October from 10am-6pm. Booking is essential, see contact details below.
For more information about starting a course in January or to arrange a visit to David Game College, please contact the Head of Admissions, Ms Jeni Care on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 221 6665.