Academy of Business & Enterprise
If you are a budding business leader or future entrepreneur our course will introduce
you to a career in the global business world. Our expert tutors will provide insight into what it is like to run a major corporation, lead large teams across multiple geographies, bid for investment funds and run a profit-and-loss for a major company. We will provide critical insights into different business models and management techniques whilst also providing the solid economic understanding of how to make investment and marketing decisions. Students will also work in small teams to compete in the Enterprise Challenge to develop and present a business plan for a specific product or service, helping them to develop leadership, team-building and time-management skills.
On this course you will:
• Learn the latest business management theory with expert tutors in small groups.
• Gain insights into the global economy and large corporations through real life case studies.
• Learn about corporate social responsibility and how to run a sustainable business.
• Join Masterclass lectures from industry leaders to better understand what it takes to lead successful teams and create strong companies
• Take part in our negotiation workshop to develop the strategies, tools and skills to succeed in business in the future.
• Visit blue-chip companies to discover how marketing, production, pricing and promotion combine to drive successful sales.
• Develop a business plan to create a successful company with guidance and input from business experts which you will then pitch to a panel of investors.
• Have one-to-one mentoring sessions to develop an academic and career plan to help you gain entry to top universities and achieve success in the future.
• Visit an Oxford or Cambridge University College.
Career Pathway Programmes
All Career Pathway Programmes include:
• Full-board residential accommodation 14 nights
• 15 hours per week core subject modules
• 6 hours per week workshops and project sessions
• 3 Masterclasses
• 1 End-of-Course Project Presentation Session
• 1 one-to-one mentoring session per week
• 1 company visit or internship experience per week
• 1 Keynote Lecture
• 1 university visit including meeting with admissions tutors
• 2 Full day excursions
• 1 West End Musical
• Full afternoon and evening activity programme
• Travel Card
13 – 15 years old
16 – 18 years old
Minimum level B1
Price for 2 Weeks:
Course and Standard room: £4100
Course and En-suite room: £4300
2- 16 July
16 – 30 July
30 July – 13 August
£120 each way
Arrival day one day before the course start date, settle-in, induction and orientation.
Weekly one-to-one mentoring periods to be scheduled throughout the week after the morning and afternoon sessions.