Why choose David Game College?
In short why choose David Game College?
- Outstanding exam results, 55% A*A ; 77% A*-B (2020)
- 70% of our students go to Russell Group Universities
- Outstanding Ofsted reports in 2017 & 2020
- Individual UCAS support & careers guidance
- Weekly personal tutor meetings
- Attendance & progress are monitored very closely
- Small class sizes
- Specialist Medical & Life Sciences Programme
- Excellent modern facilities: 60 spacious & airy classrooms, 3 Science Labs, Auditorium with 220 seats, Canteen, Gym, 2 Art Studios, 2 Dance Floors, Photography Studio & Darkroom
- Superb transport links: within walking distance from Tower Hill, Aldgate and Liverpool Street Underground Stations , Fenchurch Street Station & Tower Gateway DLR
- Fantastic Central London location in Tower Hill surrounded by iconic London buildings, London’s financial hub and minutes’ away from the Tower of London & Tower Bridge
Our students recommend David Game College because of the quality of our teaching and the College enjoys a global reputation. Small class sizes and individual attention, combined with 46 years of experience enable us to help our students to gain the qualifications needed to maximise their higher education and career prospects.
Our highly-qualified staff and wide range of A level and GCSE subjects ensure that we can prepare our students for whatever course they wish to study. We also give special tuition for entry to law and medical school, dentistry and veterinary science degrees. In 2019-20 70% of our students attended Russell Group Universities. Comparison with other colleges shows that David Game College provides excellent value with very competitive fees. Another important reason to choose David Game College is its genuine independence from other groups and their financial interests. As a College inspected by Ofsted* every three years, the latest report is available to parents on our website. In February 2020 we have been considered OUTSTANDING in all categories by Ofsted for a second time in succession, 2017 and 2020.
*Ofsted is the government agency that monitors standards in education.
Fantastic Central London location in Tower Hill surrounded by iconic London buildings, London’s financial hub and minutes’ away from the Tower of London & Tower Bridge
We offer a relaxed atmosphere in which students are treated as adults but we monitor our students closely to ensure that they are happy, safe and well-motivated. This includes keeping a close eye on their attendance and progress, which parents are also encouraged to follow through our dedicated intranet portal.
The College is housed in newly renovated premises of nearly 60,000sq feet near Tower Hill in the City of London. As well as being surrounded by good transport links, our college is within walking distance from many of London's most famous attractions. Classrooms are bright and airy, with up-to-date technology.
If you would like to enquire about any of our courses please complete the short contact form below.