A level Scholarships
If you have any questions please contact us using the form below.
Scholarship Application Process
To be considered for the September 2021 scholarships.
In order to apply please follow the steps below
- Complete and return the Application Form
- Send a copy of your passport to verify identity
- Send a copy of your school reports for the academic year 2019-20 and 2020-21
- Send a copy of your predicted grades for IGCSE/GCSE
- A disclosure of any GCSEs or other examination previously taken
Documents should be sent to Ms Rachel Kwok, Head of Admissions, David Game College, 31 Jewry Street, EC3N 2ET or email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
These scholarships are available to new students only and are not available for existing (enrolled) students.
Scholarships apply to tuition fees only. In addition to the tuition fees and not included in the scholarships are: registration fees, accommodation fees, practical/material fees or examination fees. Text books are not included in the tuition fees. You can see our 2019-20 fee scale here for more information.
To be eligible to apply for the A Level scholarships applicants must have completed their GCSEs/IGCSEs in the academic year 2018-19 and be aged 16 on or before 1st September 2019.
This opportunity is not open to students who require a visa to study in the UK.
Scholarships students are not only expected to perform well academically but they should also contribute to the wider experiences at the College such as our clubs, councils, societies and teams. They should also demonstrate an exemplary attitude to learning, complete all work on time and meet the attendance requirements of the College.
A scholarship may be withdrawn if any of the following occur:
- if the student’s attendance level is not in line with college policy
- if the student is deemed not to be reaching their potential in progress assessments or formal examinations
- if the student’s behaviour falls below the standard expected by the College and/or is cause of concern for the safety of their peers, teachers, staff or the student them self
Scholarships will be offered on the assumption that David Game College will be able to meet the reasonable needs of the applicant while they study at the College. If after awarding a scholarship we are not able to meet the needs of the student then alterations to the course may be necessary which may incur additional fees not encompassed in the scholarship offer.
The successful applicants who are awarded a scholarship should be discreet and should not disclose that they have received a scholarship to their peers.